Businesses are faced with external threats & internal vulnerabilities which continue to evolve over time.
The complexity and sophistication of cyber attacks increase, and more organizations will experience these threats. It is important for organizations to improve their resilience to cyber attacks so they can respond and recover as quickly as possible.
Afterburn tech can help your business by providing a tailored cyber security service that which will focus on your specific needs. We will help you understand your potential cyber risks and implement strategies to minimize the impact of a cyber security breach on your business.
Keeping your company data along with your customer’s information safe from unauthorized access. Hackers use sophisticated social media tools to gain access to your organizations data. These tools come in the form of social media messaging invites, phishing emails and other forms of communication. We are on top of the current standards in communication security and can help you prevent your data from being compromised.
The Reality of Ransomware
- 4000 daily attacks in the US since 2016.
- Over half of the US companies have seen ransomware attacks.
- Statistics show ransomware and banking trojans to be the top malware threats since 2016.
Our team will perform various tests against your network and end users. We will search for weaknesses and help educate your end users. Following our audit we will get the right hardware in place, configure your network access and ensure your user access is correct and up to date. Routine maintenance and administration ensures you stay current on patches and security updates and routine firmware upgrades.
Ransomware: Endpoint Protection Matters
- 78% of ransomware came through an endpoint.
- 93% of phishing emails now contain some variant of ransomware.
AfterBurn Technologies is a Bitdefender Partner
For corporate users: Bitdefender Endpoint Security
Good protection for companies gets even better if it goes easy on system resources. In all certification tests of the year 2016, Endpoint Security proved that it is possible to have it both ways. That is why the BEST PERFORMANCE 2016 AWARD goes to the corporate user solution from Bitdefender.
Bitdefender Endpoint Security boasts some impressive features
Six tests within the year 2016 with excellent test results in terms of protection were completed by superb performance scores achieved by the Bitdefender protection solution. In managing daily routines, the test systems are not slowed down by Endpoint Security, and the product was able to achieve remarkable results also in the test categories of performance and usability.
Blissed Network Security Monitoring | Layered Next-Gen Endpoint
Hardening & Control
- Application Control
- Content Control
- Device Control
- Full Disk Encryption
- Signatures and Cloud Look-up
- Local and Cloud Machine Learning Models
- Ransomware Vaccine
- Advanced Exploit Prevention
- Process Inspector
- Roll back
Non-Signature Based Protection: Process Inspector
Maintain process score based on behavior.
Convict when process reaches given threshold.
Revert changes made by malicious process.
Never trust & always monitor running processes.
Non-Signature Based Protection: Advanced Anti-Exploit
- Protects commonly used Microsoft and Third-Party applications.
- Focuses on attack tools and techniques.
- Serves as an additional layer of security for unpatched known and zero-day vulnerabilities.
- Works out of the box and designed for precision.
Non-Signature Based Protection: Machine Learning
- Patented, mature machine learning models that can predict and block targeted attacks.
- Designed for precision.
- Continuous training of ML models using industry’s largest sample set.
- Local ML models.
Pain Points: The Compromised End Points
Verizon 2017 data breach investigations report.
Breaches involved hacking
Breaches involved malware
Breaches due to malicious email attachments